Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Bonds

A new Naruto RPG forum rp and everything become he greatest shinobi warrior ever!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summon/Pet Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

Summon/Pet Template Empty
PostSubject: Summon/Pet Template   Summon/Pet Template I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

~Summon Info~

Name: (Name of the summoned animal or pet)

Rank: (Is the animal a high ranked A or a low ranked C? Rate the rank from from D-S)

Personality: (Whats his personality?He/she nice or mean does he/she listen to you?)

Looks/appearance: (What does he/she look like use a picture)

Height: (How tall is he/she?)

Weight: (How heavy is he/she?)

Jutsu: (What basic jutsu does he/she know?)

Specials: (Does he/she have ninjutsu, genjutsu ETC.)

Code:
[size=18][u][b][i][color=olive]~Summon Info~[/color][/i][/b][/u][/size]

[color=darkred][b]Name:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Name of the summoned animal)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Rank:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Is the animal a high ranked A or a low ranked C? Rate the rank from from D-S)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Whats his personality?He/she nice or mean does he/she listen to you?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Looks/appearance:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](What does he/she look like use a picture)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Height:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](How tall is he/she?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Weight:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](How heavy is he/she?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Jutsu:[/b][/color] [color=violet][i](What basic jutsu does he/she know?)[/i][/color]

[b][color=darkred]Specials:[/color][/b] [i][color=violet](Does he/she have ninjutsu, genjutsu ETC.)[/color][/i]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibonds.rpg-board.net

Summon/Pet Template
Page 1 of 1