Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Bonds

A new Naruto RPG forum rp and everything become he greatest shinobi warrior ever!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

Clan Template Empty
PostSubject: Clan Template   Clan Template I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 pm

~Basic Clan Info~

Clan Name: (Whats the clans name.)

Kekei Genkai: (Does your clan have a special kekei genkai like sharingan?)

Clan Symbol: ( Picture of clan symbol.)

~Clan History/Legend~

History/Legend Of The Clan: (The history of the clan how it was created and found.)

Clan Information: (Information about the clan)

~Clan Ways~

Clan Training: (How does your clan train? If doesn't have a specific way of training do not fill it in.)

Secret Clan Jutsu: (Did your clan make a special jutsu that only your people know?)

~Extra Clan Info~

Clan Population: (How much people in clan?)

Additional Information: (Any extra information needed to be added? If not do not fill this in.)

Clan Founder: (Who found the clan?)

Important Members: (Any important members in clan?)

Clan Allys: (Does your clan have any offical ally helping clans?)

Clan Enemies: (Does your clan have any offical enemies?)

Clan Details: (Is it open to public or closed for only yourselve? a simple open or close will do.)

Code:
[size=18][color=orange][u][i][b]~Basic Clan Info~[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[b]Clan Name:[/b] [i][color=blue](Whats the clans name.)[/color][/i]

[b]Kekei Genkai:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have a special kekei genkai like sharingan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Symbol:[/b] [i][color=blue]( Picture of clan symbol.)[/color][/i]

[color=orange][size=18][u][i][b]~Clan History/Legend~[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

[b]History/Legend Of The Clan:[/b] [i][color=blue](The history of the clan how it was created and found.)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Information:[/b] [i][color=blue](Information about the clan)[/color][/i]

[color=orange][size=18][u][i][b]~Clan Ways~[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

[b]Clan Training:[/b] [i][color=blue](How does your clan train? If doesn't have a specific way of training do not fill it in.)[/color][/i]

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu:[/b] [i][color=blue](Did your clan make a special jutsu that only your people know?)[/color][/i]

[size=18][color=orange][u][i][b]~Extra Clan Info~[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[b]Clan Population:[/b] [i][color=blue](How much people in clan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Additional Information:[/b] [i][color=blue](Any extra information needed to be added? If not do not fill this in.)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Founder[/b]: [i][color=blue](Who found the clan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Important Members:[/b] [color=blue][i](Any important members in clan?)[/i][/color]

[b]Clan Allys:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have any offical ally helping clans?)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Enemies:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have any offical enemies?)[/color][/i][i][/i]

[b]Clan Details:[/b] [color=blue][i](Is it open to public or closed for only yourselve? a simple open or close will do.)[/i][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibonds.rpg-board.net

Clan Template
Page 1 of 1