Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Bonds

A new Naruto RPG forum rp and everything become he greatest shinobi warrior ever!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Naethyn was walking around the oh-to-familiar lands of Konohagakure. He knew that coming back would be a dangerous thing but with a mask on who could tell, he figured he'd use a clone to scope out the area, see if it was safe, I mean after all, he could get away as quick a fox but he had no intentions of fighting.

"Ninja Art: Clone Jutsu!" Naethyn's body duplicates and suddenly a clone of himself is running into the Gates of Konoha. The memory of the clone is bak in Naethyn's head! They found him and killed him already, who did this? Naethyn would soon be surrended. He used the camoflague technique to see if anyone would find him and fight. He would flee, most likely, depending on who showed up.

Last edited by Naet-chan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Katsu comes out. "Ahhh? A shinobi eh? Well what are you doing here? What your name?" Katsu said plainly. Katsu decided to battle him only if he wanted to. Katsu saw someone and knew it was a ninja so he decided to use Body Flicker Technique.

"Well can't hide I just saw you." said Katsu. Katsu was bored and when he ment bpred VER VERY bored. Katsu looked around and saw some trees surronding the area. "Well there is no use of hiding so why not battle?" Katsu said. Katsu wished the battle could start now or else he would be very bored.. Katsu awaited for Naet to reply.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibonds.rpg-board.net
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Naethyn noticed the Konoha shinobi and he revealed himself to the ninja. "Do you know who I am? I pose a great threat to Konoha. I am surprised that you didn't recognize my clone." Naethyn chuckled and then got into battle stance. "It's your death. I wasn't really looking to fight though." Naethyn revealed his face by taking off the mask he was wearing. Naethyn's dark hair brushed out and his transparent gray eyes looked deep into the shinobi before his clan's Arashigan activated. "In this eye, I see your death."

Naethyn tossed a kunai out at the Shinobi to test his reflexes. "What is your name? You should already know mine."

((I figured that Konoha Missing Nin are infamous, meaning everyone knows there name because they are evil and need to be captured.))
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm

"Ahhh... yes I've heard of you.. Naethyn isn't it? Well mine is Katsu Takeshi..." plainly Katsu said. Katsu dodged the kunai when it was thrown at him. Katsu was ready for battle. "Soooo is it a battle or not?" Katsu asked. Katsu was bored so why not a battle if not he would just leave and go eat at the Ramen shop.

Katsu got the kunai that Naethyn threw that landed on the ground and threw it back at him testing his reflexes or speed. Katsu standed by for battle and didn't stay off guard. "Your clone was useless I noticed the clone but I didn't really care.." Katsu plainy said. While Katsu waited for Naethyn to reply his question he looked around again at the trees. He jumped onto a tree and sat there. Wtaching Naethyn and his clone, just in case something bad happens. He used clone jutsu Katsu decided to summon 3 clones. "Ninja Art: Clone Jutsu!" Katsu said. Katsu summoned three clones surronding him from anyone danger.
Back to top Go down
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Naethyn saw the incoming kunai and was able to tell that this kid was a Jounin, he realized that Katsu was a Jounin, along with a skilled ninja. "Eh, this battle will be quick, but I have to warn you, I will flee if I am going to be captured." He saw his familiar kunai and used the "Water Release: Water Manipulation Jutsu" to take wrap water around the Kunai stopping it in its tracks. Naethyn grabbed the kunai and put it in his pocket.

"Lighting Style: Lightning Discharge Jutsu!" Naethyn's hand became overcome with Lightning, his left hand was channeling the energy. His right hand's fingers were taking the Lightning from that hand and bringing to the other side of his body. "Your a Takeshi? The Takegan, very similar to the Sharingan. It's easy to manipulate those, especially since it can see through Genjutsu. Prepare to die!" Naethyn charged to Katsu and increased the chakra output in his Lightning Discharge. If this fails, I know what to do! I have fought a Takeshi before, their nothing special, they are very easy to beat. My Lightning Clones throw off there Takegan, because the Lightning Element incorperated in them. Naethyn thought his strategy to himself.

((Your Clan seems a bit too much like the Uchihas, a bit overpowered, your character and clan sounds more like an Akatsuki or Sannin.))
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

((Yeah, I know thats why I don't bother to use much of it..))

Katsu noticed Naethyn attacking but also Naethyn aiming at him with his Discharge jutsu. "Ninja Art: Multi Clone Jutsu!" Katsu summoned more then 30 clones out of no where poofs and attacking. Katsu hid before Naethyn could see him. Katsu hid behind 2 trees close togther peeking through a hole. Katsu activated his Takegan. "Takegan.." Katsu whispered. Katsu waited for the right moment and then would attack Naethyn.

Last edited by Ferb on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Naethyn noticed a bunch of clones appear and knew a way to quickly disperse of them all, he stopped his movement. "Arashigan! DISCHARGE!" Naethyn shouted as his Lightning Discharge exploded with the Chakra Concentration. About three of the clones survived. Naethyn had enough time to accumulate chakra. "Storm Release: Thunderstorm Illusion Jutsu." Naethyn whispered to himself as clouds began to show up and lightning jumped from cloud to cloud. Naethyn released his Lightning Discharge and fell to the ground, not passed out. "Once that rain, touches you, your done for..." Naethyn's murmurs were not understandable.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Katsu noticed Naethyn use his illusion technique. He had no way to escape because he would get hit anyways. He looked around and found cover he found a cave. Before going in to the cave Katsu used Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu. He summoned a few clones. Then Katsu went inside the cave o take some cover. Katsu looked around the cave it was a cold cave but he still didn't really care. He found a solid rock and sat on top of it. "Ahhh this will do for awhile until the jutsu wares off.." Katsu whispered. Katsu explored the little cave he found a little pot he looked inside and found some chips in the little mysterious pot, "Okk?? This is weird this means someone came in here.." he murmled. Katsu peeked outside while his Takegan was still activated. He then started eating the chips it tasted like B.B.Q so he continued until there was none left. He waited for the jutsu to finish..
Back to top Go down
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Naethyn was tired of playing games with this playful Jounin. "That's it, your finished." Naethyn placed the Issui Soujuu Jutsu and the water from the rain took the form of bubbles. Naethyn stopped the Thunderstorm and waited for the Jounin to come out, and he would attack Katsu and he'd be off. He was tired of playing around, he just wanted to end this, but oh well, if he doesn't want to learn fine. Naethyn sensed chakra coming from a cave nearby. He forced his Water Manipulation or Issui Soujuu towards it and realized that someone had been caught in his jutsu.

"Gotcha!"
The world spun around and took the shape of a whirlwind of colors. He noticed Katsu in the middle of his Jutsu. "Katsu, I wanted to explain to you that I am a Missing Nin, I am deadly, I do not play game. You decided to run and your lucky I don't kill you. I wanted to tell you however, that Three Missing Nin from Kiri will come to attack the Village, I do not know when, I do however know that they are planning it, I want to personally destroy this village, so please stop them. Thunder strike!"

**The Thunderstorm Illusion Jutsu is supposed to be nearly impossible to pass, I understand that you are the forum creator but your God-Modding, please stop, it bothers me very much, I am trying to tell you this so that you don't do it again. I would like you to know that at the Gates of Konoha there are no caves or the possibility of caves. Sorry but I am trying to be realistic. If you were on someone elses forum, you would have been banned. I am just trying to stop you from getting overthrown or something because people tend to get angry when people God Mod and have really powerful skills when they shouldn't. Missing Nin, even if the same rank as another Village Shinobi, are usually stronger. In truth, my original Raikou Menshoku shouldv'e hit you, I would've used the Illusion and torture you till you listened, I had to God Mod back in order to get this forum through. After your next post, I will leave of in a Body Flicker.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

(Sorry, I was in a rush cause I was about to eat dinner so I lost control. Sorry won't do it again..)

"Once again you caught me good for you.. I was just getting started.." Katsu was in the illusion but at some time he was use to it, he still has his Takegan avtivated he incresed his speed and strength. After he hoped the illusion would stop he stomped on the ground and fell on his knees, he screamed but not loudly. He opened his eyes and looked around, it was a bit blurry and he felt a bit dizzy..
Back to top Go down
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 am

Naethyn triumph at the Jounin's fall, "That was just a small taste of what I can do, I am much more powerful and maybe one day you'll see what I am capable of. Good bye." "Ninja Art: Body Flicker Technique." Naethyn vanished with a pile of leaves and was off to the Secret Ninja Hideout. A Hideout secured by several S Rank Secret Nins to protect other Nins in danger of death.

**Its alright, its not the first time you've done it, and I have just been making sure that you understand because other people cannot tolerate it as well as I can. I can give you the advice though to make sure that you do not do it again, that is do not just type and then post, make sure that you go through it and check that your posts are not inflicting on something that would be really hard to do. I am going to post a Jutsu FAQ in the Rules section, I want you to read it.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Katsu got up, he asn't actually hurt it was just an illusion. He decided to go back into the village. After he just walked around the aisles until he reached home. Katsu was finally home he could take a nice nap or something else. When he got home he got on top of the roof layed down and relaxed. After he forgot he was thirsty he went into his fridge and got some water. "Refreshing.." Katsu looked around the village then up at the sky. Katsu thought about what Naethyn said "Three Missing Nin from Kiri will come to attack the Village, I do not know when, I do however know that they are planning it, I want to personally destroy this village, so please stop them.".. He wanted to tell the Hokage but he decided to wait awhile before doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)   Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of a Town Left Long Ago (Closed for Joining)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Bonds :: Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Konohagakure no Sato ~ Hidden Leaf Village :: Village Gates-
Jump to: